Sat, Oct 26|
United Jiu Jitsu
Game Night at UJJ
An evening of games along with raising money to help others. Donations will go to local people in need.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2019, 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
United Jiu Jitsu, 2211 11th Avenue E, Suite 150, North St Paul, MN 55109, USA
About The Event
United Jiu Jitsu will be opening up the studio for a potluck style evening of games and family fun! Plan to bring board games, card games and to have a great time! The event is Free however, there is a recommended entry fee of $5-10 per person. You can stay as long as you'd like. However, family's game time is from 4-7 PM and adult's game time is form 7-9 PM.
Please visit these websites and donate to these friends in need:
- Please help our friend Nate overcome Luekemia by donating here: Nate Wobig
- Please help our friend Beth's recovery from a terrible car accident by donating here: Beth Stiffler
---- and if you could ----
- Please help UJJ continue to help the community by donating to us here: United Jiu Jitsu
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
What to do:
- Donate to one or more of our causes (highly encouraged)
- Bring board games and/or card games to play and share (we are making an effort to not play video games)
- Bring food or a snack to add to the potluck (optional)
- Wear you Halloween Costume (optional, please avoid glitter)
What we have:
- UJJ will be serving walking tacos and drinks
- We will have a few games
- Foam Sword Battles with helmets will be help periadically (bring your own helment with face guard if you have one).
Would you like to share this information?
- Copy and send this link: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/a6Ms3tpX9
- Copy and send this text:
I’m sending this to you because I am helping to raise money for community members in need. Our goal is to get 100 people to donate at least $5.00 to our 3 causes that we are raising funds for. Nate is battling Leukemia; Beth is recovering from a serious car accident; and United Jiu Jitsu is raising funds to continue serving the community. Please visit https://www.ujjmn.com/events/game-night-at-ujj for more information and links to the donation pages.
Thank you very much!